Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Day 3: Removing A Mole With Apple Cider Vinegar


Well it's day 3 of the mole removal process and the results are definitely showing.

The mole has become even darker in the middle and it has become slightly discoloured itself. I also noticed it has become less flat than in was before. Good or bad sign? I'm not so sure yet. I've repeated the same process as I have before, take a look at the previous posts for further information. 

The application of the ACV stung a little as it did before but it's not as noticeable any more. The read marks situated near the mole is just from the band aids I have been placing over it.

All in all everything is going according to plan.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have came across a guide/programme online called Moles, Wart & Skin Tags Removal: How To Remove Moles, Warts & Skin Tags In 3 Days for only $37 with a 60 day money back guarantee. It seems alot more in depth than this website could ever be and would be a no risk worth while investment.

Moles, Warts & Skin Tags Removal

No comments:

Post a Comment