Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Removing A Mole With Apple Cider Vinegar

Hi there and welcome to Remove Your Moles blog. I have set this blog up to show the world if it is possible to remove your moles with the use of Apple Cider Vinegar.

After reading many different website blogs, articles and watching YouTube videos on how to removal your moles I discovered that this could be done naturally at home and not only at the doctors or dermatologists. I began noticing that a lot of people we're talking about Apple Cider Vinegar and how this can be used as a solution.

As I became more curious if this could remove some moles that have been bothering me for some time, I decided to purchase myself a bottle of ACV(Apple Cider Vinegar) from Amazon.co.uk. The brand I decided to choose was Bragg's as the reviews we're all very positive and it is known to be the leading brand. It is an all natural product and is made from 100% Organic Apples.

I have chosen a mole on my arm that I would like to test it on first. As it is on the inside of my left arm you can't notice it unless I had to turn my arm around slightly and pointed it out. So this is perfect for me to start off with and experiment with the ACV.

I have started the process already and am currently on day 4 and the results are looking good. I will be uploading pictures later this week to show everyone how it's going so far.

Please remember if you are attempting to do this to any of your moles, please get them checked by a doctor first in case you are removing a "dangerous" mole that could be cancerous. Do this at your own discretion and only if you feel totally comfortable doing so. Any harm or scarring caused to yourself by following this blog would be as a result of your own actions.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Removing your own mole can be dangerous. Moles are generally harmless, but in some unfortunate cases, moles are related to more serious health matters. There are moles called as Dysplastic nevi which can cause melanoma. These moles are itchy and change in color. Before removing one, a biopsy is needed to identify if it’s cancerous or not.

    ReplyDelete