Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Day 1: Removing A Mole With Apple Cider Vinegar



This is the first day in the process of removing my mole on my left arm. The mole in question is not a flat one but raised slightly. I went out and bought everything I would need. This is a list of what I used:

  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Sewing Pin
  • Cotton Buds
  • Vaseline
  • Plasters
  • Cotton Wool Pads

The first thing I did was use Vaseline to surround the skin around the outside of the mole to avoid the ACV from making contact with the skin and minimise the redness it would cause. I then took a sewing pin and roughed the mole up a little till it bled slightly. This would allow the ACV to penetrate the mole more and would in turn speed up the process.

I then poured a small amount of the ACV into the cap from the bottle and dipped a cotton bud into it. Once the cotton was soaked in the stuff I applied it over the top of the mole, moving it from side to side as if I was wiping it in. I then took some scissors and cut a tiny square off of the Cotton Wool Pad which was just slightly bigger than the mole and dipped that in the ACV until it was soaked through.

I placed the soaked square of Cotton Wool on top of the mole and placed a plaster directly over the top of it. I repeated this process 3 times, once in the morning, once half way through the day and before I went to bed(left it on the full night). In the morning and during the day I only kept it on my skin for 1 hour. This is what I am going to do everyday until this little bad boy is gone, hopefully.

Please note when I applied the ACV to my skin it did sting a little but this proves that the process is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment